Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the May Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

Congrats to our April winner, @skratch Bike build details may be found here: April BOTM

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
6,087 Posts
thanks to everyone who voted. competition got pretty heavy there, i'm convinced that if it had gone on a few more days, i would have been surpassed. very humbled by the recognition. and, i would highly encourage those who entered last month, to enter again. some very sharp bikes!

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
12,507 Posts
thanks to everyone who voted. competition got pretty heavy there, i'm convinced that if it had gone on a few more days, i would have been surpassed. very humbled by the recognition. and, i would highly encourage those who entered last month, to enter again. some very sharp bikes!
@skratch Congratulations on BOTM Brother!
Don't forget to give recognition to Your Daughter for those Great Looking Saddlebag Decals also.
Mike U.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
I'm a stickler for details and a less-is-more kind of guy. Everything you've done is tasteful and still unique (y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Hi, just me again! So, I can post up my bike here? Maybe I'll do a few more upgrades? I was looking at that 131SE motor and then the price was complete bullshit! I'm gonna order the S&S upgrade instead! Way more HP and won't cost me $10K installed! Sheesh! Thanks!

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
4,767 Posts
View attachment 441520
Hi, just me again! So, I can post up my bike here? Maybe I'll do a few more upgrades? I was looking at that 131SE motor and then the price was complete bullshit! I'm gonna order the S&S upgrade instead! Way more HP and won't cost me $10K installed! Sheesh! Thanks!
If you are wanting to enter it as the BOTM, scroll up and have a read over the 7 simple rules, please.

·
Registered
2015 Street Glide
55 Posts
My first bagger! '15 SG, not sure of any mods other than different slip ons, and a few Arlen Ness items.
I am an everyday rider and love the power and comfort of this beast! Planning on mods for front and rear
suspension, cams, and high flow oil pump in the near future. Planning on mixing drag racing and a bit
of road racing as well. I know she's pretty basic, but she's mine. Thanks in advance for any votes!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Grille

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
171 Posts
Here is my May BOTM entry for your consideration.

This is my 2021 Road Glide Special 114 Stage 2. By far my favorite aspects of this bike is the power and sound produced by the SE stage 2 to go along with the blacked out look.

Hopefully a few long trips in store for the year bit at minimum it'll be making the 12 hour trip to Vegas soon!

Modifications include;
  • Stage 2 with HD torque cam, HD elite breather, SE tuner, and Tab 4.5" BAM sticks
  • SE 114 Stage 2 badging
  • RF Stage 2 audio in fairing and saddlebag lids
  • 7 PIN headset wired through left fairing compartment for SENA Freewire/CarPlay
  • LED front/rear turn signal lamps
  • Stock seat custom fit by Mean City Cycles
  • Front CVO style spoiler
  • Memphis shades hand guards
  • Klock Werks 14" Windshield
  • Cargo rack and Sissy bar
  • Softbrake extended/lowered brake pedal
  • Saddlebag guards
  • Front highway pegs
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2019 Road glide Special
32 Posts
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Fuel tank

Fuel tank Vehicle Wheel Tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Cloud

May BOTM ENTRY
2019 Roadglide Special.
Mods-
Fat Bagger Incorporated 16" bars
Legend axeo21 fork suspension
21" RC Components Savage Eclipse wheel with matching air cleaner and rotor.
21" Advanblack wrap fender and chin spoiler
Hogworkz lowers
Stage 3 -6 speaker Rockford Fosgate Sound System
TAB Performance stage 1 kit. 4.5" mufflers with zombie baffles
Game over fuel door
Slayer derby cover
El diablo horn cover from Gc Customs
Lepera Streaker solo seat
Cycle visions 30" sissy bar
Soon to come. Legend Revo Arc Rear suspension.
Memorable ride was taking my wife to go see her favorite band Chevelle in Greatfalls MT. Dealing with 25-35kt crosswinds there and back was a little bit challenging.

·
Registered
2022 Road Glide Special Blacked Out Redline
2 Posts

View attachment 441308

Congrats to our April winner, @skratch Bike build details may be found here: April BOTM

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

View attachment 441308

·
Registered
2022 Road Glide Special Blacked Out Redline
2 Posts
Hey All, New to RoadGlide, and New Owner to a RG Special. No new upgrades yet, but for sure will be upgrading the Forks and Shocks, and Whim for starters. Just picked it up last weekend. Had a great ride through the rolling hills of Temecula. More to come for sure with this Bad Boy!!!

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Automotive fuel system

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Road glide Special
32 Posts
Hey All, New to RoadGlide, and New Owner to a RG Special. No new upgrades yet, but for sure will be upgrading the Forks and Shocks, and Whim for starters. Just picked it up last weekend. Had a great ride through the rolling hills of Temecula. More to come for sure with
Hey All, New to RoadGlide, and New Owner to a RG Special. No new upgrades yet, but for sure will be upgrading the Forks and Shocks, and Whim for starters. Just picked it up last weekend. Had a great ride through the rolling hills of Temecula. More to come for sure with this Bad Boy!!!

View attachment 441627 View attachment 441628

View attachment 441630
Looks like a CVO crash bar. If you ever want to put lowers on your bike for additional speakers you might have to change that out.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,716 Posts
@skratch Congratulations on BOTM Brother!
Don't forget to give recognition to Your Daughter for those Great Looking Saddlebag Decals also.
Mike U.
Who are you kidding, he had you at "black and chrome"!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,716 Posts
Congrats on having the RG.com BOM! We all know that black is the fastest color, and now you've proven once again that it can be beautiful too. (y)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts