Road Glide banner

May BOTM

8K views 37 replies 26 participants last post by  Gayray 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the May Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

Congrats to our April winner, @skratch Bike build details may be found here: April BOTM

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 ·
thanks to everyone who voted. competition got pretty heavy there, i'm convinced that if it had gone on a few more days, i would have been surpassed. very humbled by the recognition. and, i would highly encourage those who entered last month, to enter again. some very sharp bikes!

#11 ·
View attachment 441520
Hi, just me again! So, I can post up my bike here? Maybe I'll do a few more upgrades? I was looking at that 131SE motor and then the price was complete bullshit! I'm gonna order the S&S upgrade instead! Way more HP and won't cost me $10K installed! Sheesh! Thanks!
If you are wanting to enter it as the BOTM, scroll up and have a read over the 7 simple rules, please.

#13 ·
My first bagger! '15 SG, not sure of any mods other than different slip ons, and a few Arlen Ness items.
I am an everyday rider and love the power and comfort of this beast! Planning on mods for front and rear
suspension, cams, and high flow oil pump in the near future. Planning on mixing drag racing and a bit
of road racing as well. I know she's pretty basic, but she's mine. Thanks in advance for any votes!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Grille

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Grille

#14 · (Edited)
Here is my May BOTM entry for your consideration.

This is my 2021 Road Glide Special 114 Stage 2. By far my favorite aspects of this bike is the power and sound produced by the SE stage 2 to go along with the blacked out look.

Hopefully a few long trips in store for the year bit at minimum it'll be making the 12 hour trip to Vegas soon!

Modifications include;
  • Stage 2 with HD torque cam, HD elite breather, SE tuner, and Tab 4.5" BAM sticks
  • SE 114 Stage 2 badging
  • RF Stage 2 audio in fairing and saddlebag lids
  • 7 PIN headset wired through left fairing compartment for SENA Freewire/CarPlay
  • LED front/rear turn signal lamps
  • Stock seat custom fit by Mean City Cycles
  • Front CVO style spoiler
  • Memphis shades hand guards
  • Klock Werks 14" Windshield
  • Cargo rack and Sissy bar
  • Softbrake extended/lowered brake pedal
  • Saddlebag guards
  • Front highway pegs
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

#15 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Fuel tank

Fuel tank Vehicle Wheel Tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Cloud

May BOTM ENTRY
2019 Roadglide Special.
Mods-
Fat Bagger Incorporated 16" bars
Legend axeo21 fork suspension
21" RC Components Savage Eclipse wheel with matching air cleaner and rotor.
21" Advanblack wrap fender and chin spoiler
Hogworkz lowers
Stage 3 -6 speaker Rockford Fosgate Sound System
TAB Performance stage 1 kit. 4.5" mufflers with zombie baffles
Game over fuel door
Slayer derby cover
El diablo horn cover from Gc Customs
Lepera Streaker solo seat
Cycle visions 30" sissy bar
Soon to come. Legend Revo Arc Rear suspension.
Memorable ride was taking my wife to go see her favorite band Chevelle in Greatfalls MT. Dealing with 25-35kt crosswinds there and back was a little bit challenging.

#16 ·

View attachment 441308

Congrats to our April winner, @skratch Bike build details may be found here: April BOTM

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

View attachment 441308

#18 ·
Hey All, New to RoadGlide, and New Owner to a RG Special. No new upgrades yet, but for sure will be upgrading the Forks and Shocks, and Whim for starters. Just picked it up last weekend. Had a great ride through the rolling hills of Temecula. More to come for sure with
Hey All, New to RoadGlide, and New Owner to a RG Special. No new upgrades yet, but for sure will be upgrading the Forks and Shocks, and Whim for starters. Just picked it up last weekend. Had a great ride through the rolling hills of Temecula. More to come for sure with this Bad Boy!!!

View attachment 441627 View attachment 441628

View attachment 441630
Looks like a CVO crash bar. If you ever want to put lowers on your bike for additional speakers you might have to change that out.

#22 ·
Here is my May BOTM entry

This is my 17 RGS
Vivid black with hints of candy blue here and there

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Mods:
Thrashin Supply riser and bar setup
Memphis Shades hand guards
Custom Dynamics front turn signals w/ led
Arlen Ness pro sport shorty front fender
Galfer USA front and rear rotors
TRASK air cleaner
HPI Inc 2-1 shorty exhaust
Rebuffini complete foot controls set up
Santoro Fabworx crashbars (front & bags)
Saddlemen SDC seat
Legends Revo Arc +2" rear suspension
Rear tri bar light delete

Handling for me is number one. With the rear end sitting higher and riding stiffer on these adjustable shocks has to be my favorite part of my bike. I get rip through mountains leaning with confidence :)

Hope you guys like my bike!

#23 ·
Here is my May BOTM entry

This is my 17 RGS
Vivid black with hints of candy blue here and there

View attachment 441750
View attachment 441751
View attachment 441752

Mods:
Thrashin Supply riser and bar setup
Memphis Shades hand guards
Custom Dynamics front turn signals w/ led
Arlen Ness pro sport shorty front fender
Galfer USA front and rear rotors
TRASK air cleaner
HPI Inc 2-1 shorty exhaust
Rebuffini complete foot controls set up
Santoro Fabworx crashbars (front & bags)
Saddlemen SDC seat
Legends Revo Arc +2" rear suspension
Rear tri bar light delete

Handling for me is number one. With the rear end sitting higher and riding stiffer on these adjustable shocks has to be my favorite part of my bike. I get rip through mountains leaning with confidence :)

Hope you guys like my bike!
So digging the blue...and the revo arc..im soon to get it. Love the look without the bags.. I have 6x9's in my bags..dont know if i can go without them. Nice build man!!

#24 ·
2021 Road Glide Limited - Gauntlet Gray

I love taking my bike on camping trips. I would like to get my bike in as many States as I can. I am at 13 so far.
  • ARC audio 6 speaker with AMP
  • 14 inch Drag Specialties Apes
  • Khrome Werks slip-ons with Vance and Hines headers and Harley stage 2 - torque cam
  • Hammock heated and cooled seat
  • Paint protection film and ceramic coated
  • Custom dynamic LED's all the around plus lower fairing with accent led's.
  • Cool flow fan
  • WHIM
  • Klock Werks Pro touring windshield 15 inch
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky Cloud

#29 · (Edited)
This was shot before my second time on the Tail O' The Dragon.
(I know, not a RoadGlide...)
2010 FLHTP (The Lady) K&N Krome breather, Cams, Solid lifters, Adjustable pushrods, Tuner, Vance&Hines 2 into 1 into 2, RC Extreme mufflers
(100 HP, 120 ft pds torque), Love Jugs fans
Comfort items: (for better-half) Floor boards, biggest Road King passenger seat available, Tourpack backrest. (for me) Heated grips, left and right drink holders by saddle-bags
For camping: N-Line trailer (Follows me like a puppy and very stable at any speed.)
For running as 'tail gunner': Uniden CB (Have you ever tried herding cats?)
BTW, this is my only bike and is ridden daily (when no ice on the road)(138,000 miles on odometer.)

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

#33 ·
For those that did not follow "The Rules" here You go:

Pretty simple to do.
Mike U.

#36 ·
I know I’m late to the party, but here’s my entry for BOTM. I’ve been on the forum a long time, with two different RGs, but never felt I was ready to submit an entry. I think I’m about done with this one (except for a soon coming suspension upgrade) so an throwing my hat in the ring.

Mods include:

-SE-447 TQ Cam
-SE Wedge High Flow AC kit
-SE Street Cannon Mufflers
-SE Defiance Edge Cut Muffler Tips
-SE Timer Cover (Stage II)
-SE Pro Street Tuner
-Wireless Headset Interface Module (with Sena20S Evos)
-HD Nostalgic Rider Floorboards
-HD Nostalgic Passenger Floorboards
-HD Nostalgic Brake Pedal
-HD Nostalgic Shift Pegs
-HD 360 Highway Peg Mounts
-HD Flame Highway Pegs
-HD Live To Ride Fuel Console Cover
-HD Airstream Handlebar Grips
-HD Security Smart Siren II
-HD Security Pager
-Kuryakyn Floorboard Relocation brackets
-Kuryakyn 3/4” Flooboard Spacers
-Softbrake +1W brake pedal
-LRS 16” Stingray Windshield
-HD Signature Front LED Signal Lights
-Kuryakyn LED Lower Vent Lights
-HD Layback LED Taillight
-HD Electro Glo Saddlebag Lights
-Ciro 3D Filler Lights
-Custom Dynamics Fender Tip Running/Brake Light
-TCMT Fang Headlight Surround Marker Lights
-PBYMT Edge Cut Front Axle Caps
-3M 1080 Vinyl Wrap Accents (Carbon Fiber/Fire Orange)
-Custom Blue Line/HD Reflective Saddlebag decals
-Rivco FH-100 Flag Mount
-Short Stubby Antenna
-Cup Holder
-Rokform Perch Mount Phone Holder
-Amazicha Edge Cut Shifter Arm with custom HD Emblem
-EBay Kuryakyn-style Rider Backrest

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

My favorite memory so far on this bike was a 9 day trip taken last year with two of my closest riding buddies from our homes in central Texas to Eureka Springs. On the second day of the trip, we endured torrential downpours for 8 hours. My girl “Elvira” never missed a beat while we rode for 5 days in the beautiful region of northwest Arkansas. Sadly, one of those buddies passed away a few months later, but I’m reminded of him and our adventures every time I swing a leg over the saddle ❤

Thanks for considering my submission for BOTM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.