Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2018 RoadGlide Special 114CI Stage 3 with ProTuner, Boom 2 600 watt, and Knockout 21inch Wheel with other options, sure I could have went Fuel Moto and had massive power and torque but at this stage of the game, I prefer catalyst exhaust gases and a rumble with moderation. The stage 3 produced SAE 109 HP and 117 Foot Pound of Torque. The Torque was above 100 Foot Pound from about 2150 to 5600 RPM's. This is more than enough for me and I now refer to it as "gentlemen's power", every once in a while though I think about an illegal build. >:) My final upgrades are going to include adding a Rigid CVO Blacked out Tour Pak Mount, King Tour Pak, 300 watt Boom 2 speaker Pod addition, with HD Tour Pak Spoiler LED and RoadGLide Ultra seat.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
2018 RoadGlide Special 114CI Stage 3 with ProTuner, Boom 2 600 watt, and Knockout 21inch Wheel with other options, sure I could have went Fuel Moto and had massive power and torque but at this stage of the game, I prefer catalyst exhaust gases and a rumble with moderation. The stage 3 produced SAE 109 HP and 117 Foot Pound of Torque. The Torque was above 100 Foot Pound from about 2150 to 5600 RPM's. This is more than enough for me and I now refer to it as "gentlemen's power", every once in a while though I think about an illegal build. >:) My final upgrades are going to include adding a Rigid CVO Blacked out Tour Pak Mount, King Tour Pak, 300 watt Boom 2 speaker Pod addition, with HD Tour Pak Spoiler LED and RoadGLide Ultra seat.
Sorry Sir but without pictures I’m going to have to call bullshit and believe this beauty doesn’t really exist. It all sounds wonderful but if I can’t see it....it’s just a story. >:)

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Sorry Sir but without pictures I’m going to have to call bullshit and believe this beauty doesn’t really exist. It all sounds wonderful but if I can’t see it....it’s just a story. >:)
Sounds like another Unicorn sighting to me. Lol. :grin:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Nice looking bike, and nice chart. Save some money and get away from the Boom stuff brother. Lot of better stuff out there that is cheaper and sounds better. Not all watts are equal. Your bike your choice.
Once again nice looking bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts