Road Glide banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home and found my seat had finally gotten back from mean city cycles. I had sent it to them to lower the seat hieght, narrow it some and move the seat bolster forward some. I could not wait to get it installed and see how it looks. I had been planning on taking a before and after pic, but when I looked at it, it was not that clear anything had changed. So I put it on the bike, and sure enough, it fits nicely, and feels better. They did such a nice job, it is hard to tell they worked on it at all. The price was resonable too. I guess I would call the work they did as subtle. I had their "Super Narrow" mod done.
Now I have to work on getting a back rest. :grin:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
They DO do a great job I think. Did mine about a year ago. Came back after a 12 hour riding day feeling a little sore recently. Called them to check on a re-do & they did for free!! Great customer service! Very happy with comfort & riding stance.

Ron

·
Registered
641 Posts
They are an outstanding company to work with. Their mod didn't work for me, but they did everything they could to make it work. Can't blame it on them because I also hate the feel of Mustang seats. My wife had her seat done by MCC and LOVES it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.