Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a used MEDALLION BAGGER STEREO SYSTEM™ About a year old. I bought it from eastern performance. Has everything iPod,USB,sat radio ready. 200 watt amp and more. Check out the link below. It has 2 face plates one gloss black and one flat black. Totally water proof.

400.00 shipped or best offer. Will trade for working 2012-2013 stock Hk radio and 150.00. Must work perfect.

https://medallionis.com/BaggerStereo.html

The plug-and-play Medallion Bagger Stereo System replaces your stock stereo on 1998 and newer FLHT, FLHX and FLTR touring fairings. It is a marine grade product with a superior sunlight readable LCD that is also beautiful at night. The 200-Watt AM/FM tuner is ready for MP3, iPod, USB, and Satellite Radio and it interfaces with the stock hand controls. A convenient USB/AUX extension port reaches all the way to the saddle bags. The mounting bracket provides a great place to mount an amplifier. Everything you need is included for a DIY installation.

An affordable MSRP of $799.00 The plug-and-play aftermarket upgrade kit is designed and built in Spring Lake, Michigan and available now through our retail partners.

Harley-Davidson® Touring Fairings 1998-Current FLHT, FLHX and FLTR Models. See below for specific Medallion product part number.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Does this have a 200 watt internal amp or is there an additional 200 watt amp that sits in the mounting bracket they mention in their ad description.

When you changed out your factory to this did you change speakers as well?

What was the difference between stock and this in terms of sound and function.

Sorry for all the questions but I'm interested and Medallion is new to me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does this have a 200 watt internal amp or is there an additional 200 watt amp that sits in the mounting bracket they mention in their ad description.

When you changed out your factory to this did you change speakers as well?

What was the difference between stock and this in terms of sound and function.

Sorry for all the questions but I'm interested and Medallion is new to me.

Thanks.

It has it's own 200w amp 50x4. I have all hawg wired system and it was a big improvement over stock. As far as functions it's 100% better than stock or other aftermarket radios. It's completely waterproof which is a huge plus. All the aftermarket Sony,alpine and kenwood are not. Get a drop of water on those and you will be on the side of the road cussing. Ask me how I know. All the stock controls work as they should unlike biketronics crap.( ask me how I know)and It has auto volume control and iPod and USB controls. It has everything. The usb and iPod cables are long enough to reach your bags or tour PAC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts