Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try this again. Oct 3rd. Meet at Adamec harley davidson in orange park. Time and route to be determined. Recommendations are welcome. Spouses and non members are welcome as well.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I will be heading down from upstate ny on oct 1. I might just have to slow my travels down some to go to this meet and greet. Will have to see how thing pan out...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I will sure try, i completely missed the last rescheduled meeting.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
I'd come, but I'll be in Illinois. Hopefully we'll have a meeting in Daytona for Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guys I can try to make it, saturdays I have to take my son to karate but if my wifes off that day it wont be a issue. What time you planning on meeting up?
Weather and route will be a determining factor for departure. Morning or afternoon works for me. Anyone else have departure restrictions?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'd come, but I'll be in Illinois. Hopefully we'll have a meeting in Daytona for Biketoberfest.
I would definitly be interested in a biketoberfest meetup myself. Usually I take thursday and friday off work and go down those days plus saturday, just traveling back and forth each day. However this year I've used most of my vacation days so I might just go Saturday and sunday

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be in daytona friday sat and sunday. Staying at the hotel at the end of main street fri and sat night. On a mission to find a solo seat

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent Roy! The weather looks go so far. Lets open it up to what works best for everyone. I am available to leave at any time. Last time we did trip to Daytona, so we need new route. Ga maybe? Fernandina ? Both LOL

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I should be able to make it if anyone else is.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Me and momma are still in. Any time works for us. Recommendations welcome. We can always run hechscher to Amelia and up to Fernandina. If we feel froggy, we can run to st Simons. Option to throw in a tour of the brewery, 2 free beers. Lol. Cool little bar in Amelia islands that normally has a few bikes. It only takes an hour and half to get to Fernandina, so busting it up with some stops might work. I don't ride to get drunk, but not opposed to having a couple spread out of time.

Another option....ride the country roads in Ga around the swamp. Haven't done it in years so I cant judge how long it would take or where exactly to go. Some research would be required..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts