Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I might add this here, to maximize exposure...

We are having a Meet 'N' Greet this coming Saturday, 09/15/2012, at TNT Harley-Davidson in Quincy, Illinois. BigDoug1130 is bringing the Flag and I will be receiving it there. If you are in the area, come on by. More info is in the Flag thread. We are thinking of lunch, and maybe, a run down thru Missouri to meet up with some folks from my local HOG chapter for Cheesecake :) I have to verify this with the Cheesecake hosts, but the flyer does say guests are welcome. Just not sure how many that may mean.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I'd like to attend, but I headed in the opposite direction to northern Wisconsin for the Tomahawk Fall Ride.

Good to meet you tho last Saturday!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wish I could be there. I am originally from Quincy ... live in SoCal now
BTW, I am a new member, just pick up my 2012 RGC a few weeks ago

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How many are coming
Don't rightly know. Me, BigDoug1130, and you. Plus whoever else shows up. I'm thinking Kelly's for lunch. I like their menu, lots of variety.

Here is the plan, for anybody who wants to come along.

Meet at TNT Harley-Davidson at Noon for the flag transfer, and pictures.
Head to Kelly's for lunch.
Depending on when we finish lunch, there may be time to head south to Elsberry for Cheesecake. Cheesecake is being served starting around 1:30, and it is about an hour and half away from Quincy. We'll just have to wing it after lunch.

It'll be a really nice ride down to Elsberry, with or without Cheesecake, and it is on the way home for me, so it'll be worth it either way.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sure wish you were doing the M&G on Sunday!! I've got a wedding to attend on Saturday that I probably can't get out of...Sounds like the weather should be perfect for your ride tho..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Man, I'm a day late on seeing the post! Damn, I keep missing these day ride posts for some reason. Wish I'd seen it, I coulda been on the road heading your way. But instead I'm having my 2nd cup o' coffee. Was nice sleepin in tho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts