Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was thinking what would be the best way to see some great pictures from our forum brothers

Many of our members on this forum have their own photo album galleries so I figured it would be very easy to go into your own gallery, and copy the link to your gallery, then post it up on this thread.

Mega Pictures For All To See Without Having To Do A Major Search.

So many great Roadglide's on this forum.

I'll start this off since I'm starting this new thread.

Click on the lower thread and bam, pictures.

Swomack

Road Glide Forums - Swomack's Album: 2015 HD Roadglide Special

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
That is the "Cruz de Santiago". I think you call it Cross of St. James. As you may know it is a cross of Spain, simbol of the Order of Knights of Santiago (or St. James) created in the north east of Spain in 1171.

Love you bike and love Swomack's too.

Regards from Madrid.

Here my album

Road Glide Forums - odiazpines's Album: Oscafr's Pictures
Thank you for the history of the cross that I chose to have put on the sissy bar when not running the chopped tour-pak. Really appreciate that! Haven't been to Madrid, but I love the view from your pictures. I did spend a couple of weeks in the Costa Del Sol region of Spain a while back. It was a culture shock - nobody smiled.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks, SWO! Means a lot coming from you.
Thanks Brother 08Zinc

Means a lot getting a remark like that as well

I think this thread could be a great thread once our forum brothers start posting their links.

I think it will be a good photo search kind of thread.

Nothing better then our Roadglide Brothers posting up great pictures for all to see.

Swomack

·
Registered
2,929 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
If you're talking about pics of bikes inside, that is Wheels Through Time museum. I saw more unknown bikes and features than I could believe were out there. I think I barely remember seeing an ironhead that had a blower. Ever get a chance, go check it out.

https://wheelsthroughtime.com/#/ms-2745/1

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Great Pictures CS

Good old Oklahoma

I want to go ride around the Broken BOW area.

Swomack
Lots of good riding in the southeast and east of OK. Maybe need to arrange a meet and greet sometime!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts