Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Administrator
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have searched for a few years for a mapping service that would allow unlimited markers. Well, I think I have found one.

If you will go to this link, http://bit.ly/1703ACb and click on ADDITIONS and then ADD MARKER-DETAILED, you can input your info.

All we can do is try it out & see how it does.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
We have searched for a few years for a mapping service that would allow unlimited markers. Well, I think I have found one.

If you will go to this link, http://bit.ly/1703ACb and click on ADDITIONS and then ADD MARKER-DETAILED, you can input your info.

All we can do is try it out & see how it does.
I had to go to add marker-simple because adding my screen name wasn't enough it wanted more and thats all I wanted to put because thats what more people know me as. Cool idea Tracy!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm on there. Slip of the button and "POOF" I'm a sunflower! Oh well I stand out among the markers anyway. Great idea. thanks Tracy

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Well, I have North Carolina to myself for the moment, even able to pick the right color.

·
Administrator
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone needs to make a change or correction, give me a yell. I seem to be the only one allowed to do it.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Well I typed in the Address of the Pro Football Hall of Fame and it put me in the park across the highway. I must be one of the homeless that sleeps in the shelters at night.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Posted my address and it took me right out of the U.S and into Canada lol. Although I do live in the furthest point east in the USA

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Yeah, I didn't do too well with the placement of that pin. That's what I get for trying to place that pin using a Commodore 64. :( Unfortunately Santa failed once again to get me that new Apple 2e.
Commodore 64? Ahhh I dream of such advanced technology, I've been sitting around all day playing Tron on my intellivision :eek:

·
Registered
171 Posts
thanks,good idea.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Great find Tracy. I'm markered right where I expected to be....north of the border...hahaha. Chainsaw should see this one.

This will be fun to watch fill in, Thanks

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
If anyone needs to make a change or correction, give me a yell. I seem to be the only one allowed to do it.
I noticed there's one in Florida thats listed as anonymous, you might wanna check that one out LOL

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.