Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else headed down to Eureka Springs for memorial weekend?
Me and the wife will be headed down Sat. morning and headed back Monday thought I would see if there is any other sharks that will be there.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Myself, the better half (TrickyNiki), and members Harlayagain and BlueMule are gonna be there that weekend as well (Friday-Monday). We wanted to make it there for the May 16-18 M&G but its just not in the cards for that weekend.

Maybe we can get another M&G going for this weekend as well???? What say you Sharks :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal we will be at riders rest. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Hopefully next year I can get down for the meet and great with the other sharks.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Myself, the better half (TrickyNiki), and members Harlayagain and BlueMule are gonna be there that weekend as well (Friday-Monday). We wanted to make it there for the April 16-18 M&G but its just not in the cards for that weekend.

Maybe we can get another M&G going for this weekend as well???? What say you Sharks :)
The Eureka meet/greet is this weekend...May 16-18 at Riders Rest. Sorry we will miss you guys!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
That's what I said Ben May 16-18, go look :D :eek:
Sneaky indeed, but the "last edited" gave you away! There has been a rush of same sex weddings there the last few days after a judges ruling that the ban was unconstitutional. A stay has been requested, but lots of folks taking advantage of the ruling to get hitched. Maybe the rush will slow down before the weekend you guys are coming up. Don't know what we will find this weekend!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Man, wish I could be going. I haven't been to Eureka Springs in about 5 years and I sure do miss it. You guys have fun and be safe. Take a bunch of pictures, I need to remember what it looks like.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts