Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have never used that particular Amp, But I have used Memphis Components in the past and Still have there PRD-1000.1 in my Expedition going strong now for almost 7 yrs. They make a good, quality product- I'm glad they finally making some stuff that fits in our Bikes..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just finished my install of the 2 channel on a pair of Focals AC 165 and still have some gain adjusting to do but pretty impressed. Will be that much more when I add the second set of Focals in the lowers and get the 2 ohm power.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just finished my install of the 2 channel on a pair of Focals AC 165 and still have some gain adjusting to do but pretty impressed. Will be that much more when I add the second set of Focals in the lowers and get the 2 ohm power.
I would be cautious of pulling two ohms from that class a/b amp. It will run EXTREMELY hot at 2 ohms....because its a class A/B. Also, be mindful of the other settings on that A/B amp as well. They draw A LOT of power and being as though you slapped it on a bike, I would always be mindful of your charging system. Just a word of advice. Enjoy!

·
Registered
264 Posts
From the specs on the Memphis site and the dealer the SA 2.100 is a full range class D Amp.
I just found the specs for it. You are correct. The specs I saw on another website stated that it was a class a/b amp. Looks to me like its a version similar to the PBR300x2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts