Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Neely's Interstate for pulled pork. Corky's is alway great or Rendezvue for rib dinner and the experience. Had them all and all are terrific.:cool:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Corkey's is my favorite.

I enjoy the Neely's TV show. My experience is that Neely's TV image does not fit reality.

Rondezvue BBQ is good. Not great. Parking is a hassle. Lots of tourists.

Check out the BBQ-Brethren . Com forum and ask there for advice on the best in Memphis, and the best in surrounding area.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
oldnerdguy patty's in the land between the lakes has one good pork chop theres a picture of it on my album its in Kentucky Tracy and Frankie never gone there but she is the one who told me about it.You do your homework and maybe we can get some shark tamers to saddel up from this side and meet you in ST.Louis Like to break bread with you and your buddys was a good time Myrtle probley is in need of a good meal :D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No ride yet. Trying to get an idea of what's there. I will try an get something set up, just don't know when. Gotta Burger Run next weekend up near Kankakee, and BBB neat the end of the month.

·
Super Moderator
10,220 Posts
oldnerdguy patty's in the land between the lakes has one good pork chop theres a picture of it on my album its in Kentucky Tracy and Frankie never gone there but she is the one who told me about it.You do your homework and maybe we can get some shark tamers to saddel up from this side and meet you in ST.Louis Like to break bread with you and your buddys was a good time Myrtle probley is in need of a good meal :D

we go to pattis about once a year last trip was in March

usually stay at Grand Rivers Inn

I24 exit 31 great eats

JtB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts