Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I’m selling my Memphis shades 6.5 inch dark smoke windscreen for 2015-2020 Road glides. I put it on and maybe rode 25 miles or so then took it off. Just like new not a scratch
993BA497-B31F-4854-B85A-42ADADF75800.jpeg
of any kind. I’m 6’5 1/2 and I need a little bigger screen to avoid any buffeting,that is why I’m selling it. It was $139 + tax when I just bought it. I’m asking $110 shipped to the us. I can take payment with PayPal and I will ship the following business day after payment. Buyer will get the tracking number as soon as it’s shipped.
Thank you in advance🙂

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I agree with madmat, I love mine. It’ll work great if you’re 6’ or under. GLWS

·
Registered
56 Posts
For what it's worth, I'm 6'4" and just put the 8.5" on my RGS. I've given it a couple hundred miles and it's awesome for me. I think the 10.5" looks a little goofy so I'm happy the 8.5 works.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How tfar above the vent does it rise? Any pic of this from the seat of the bike?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For what it's worth, I'm 6'4" and just put the 8.5" on my RGS. I've given it a couple hundred miles and it's awesome for me. I think the 10.5" looks a little goofy so I'm happy the 8.5 works.
Thanks for the reply, that’s the one I got to try next. Lol. I agree on the 10in looks a tad to big. Now if I can sell this screen then ill
have more money to put towards the seat.🙂🙂

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How tfar above the vent does it rise? Any pic of this from the seat of the bike?
I’m sorry I do not have a pic from the seat, there are some pics on the forum you could look for I’m sure. Here is one on the bike.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Mine is 6.5 Opaque so you can’t see through it. This is from a Corbin Solo seat. The bars are Factory 47 14s for reference

Reactions: SpEd

·
Registered
16 Posts
Had a question which I'll take to PM. Sorry!

·
Registered
56 Posts
The Memphis shades sizes (6.5, 8.5, 10.5) are the straight up vertical rise from center of fairing (above vent) to top of windshield. You need to use a long level to figure out what is best for you. Sit on bike in normal riding position and have someone hold the level from your nose across fairing and measure down to where shield mounts to fairing. This is the vertical rise you need to ensure you can still look over shield. For me the rise was about 9" so I chose the 8.5 and it's proved to be perfect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts