Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Memphis

Hey SB, I've been thinking about getting one of these but unsure of size between 6.5" and 8.5". Why are you selling, it sure looks short. Thanks...T

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey SB, I've been thinking about getting one of these but unsure of size between 6.5" and 8.5". Why are you selling, it sure looks short. Thanks...T
It was new and I was trading the bike in. I new they wouldn't give me any extra for it, so I removed it. I like short ones. Not going to be looking through no stinkin' windshield. Windshields are for automobiles.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It was new and I was trading the bike in. I new they wouldn't give me any extra for it, so I removed it. I like short ones. Not going to be looking through no stinkin' windshield. Windshields are for automobiles.
Gotcha, agreed but I want my line of sight to be just over the edge of the shield for the most weather protection. Where does the 6.5" fall out in respect to your height/ body size? Thanks...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotcha, agreed but I want my line of sight to be just over the edge of the shield for the most weather protection. Where does the 6.5" fall out in respect to your height/ body size? Thanks...
Was real low on me, I'm 6'-3" tall but that's where I wanted it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Just want to say a few words about Memphis Shades. A decade or so ago I crashed my softail that was equipped with some Memphis Slims (If I remember correctly.) The hardware got pretty scuffed up. I emailed the company and they sent the hardware at no charge...just asked to contribute to a children's hospital. Good company.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts