Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a men's size 2xl Willie G leather coat for sale. Like new condition as I have only worn it twice. Thought I wanted leather but honestly can't get used to the heavy feel of it.
Asking $275.00.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I have a men's size 2xl Willie G leather coat for sale. Like new condition as I have only worn it twice. Thought I wanted leather but honestly can't get used to the heavy feel of it.
Asking $275.00.
Is that shipped? and do you have pics of front,by your description this is a heavyweight leather?

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Asking $275.00.
That's whats called Riding Leather, dang nice too

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is nice and heavy. I've always like the look and functionality of leather but not the weight. I feel restricted. Plus, I run hot and have never needed it even when riding in the high 30s low 40s.

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
I have this same coat and same size. It is a very nice piece. I really like mine. The HD logo's are very subtle and hardly noticeable in the daytime. At night the back logo is reflective as well as it has reflective piping on the sleeves. Great assets if you want to be seen at night, not so great if your trying to flee the scene!

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Actually, for that price you gave that fine Riding Leather away.

Talking bout fine outerware, I sss got underware older than you..just pay shipping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts