Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not really helpful but I've been looking all over for them and they are out of stock everywhere.

Tony Bevis sent me his patterns to make a set, thinking some black light screen that is a bit stiff, bent to fit.

Also I'm trying to figure out if I'm smart enough to create 3d print files and try 3d printing a set. I have a 3d printer, just not sure if I have the know how to build those print files.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Several people cut out their own. There is a couple threads on it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bevis

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
About a month ago I picked up all three gloss black vent screens at

https://motorcycleventscreens.com

for a total price of around $70.

I'm very pleased with how they've prevented so many insects from flying into my face and I haven't noticed any substantial restriction in airflow. I'm actually surprised at just how many bugs I have to clean out of the vents after a day-long ride. Good stuff!

·
Registered
200 Posts
About a month ago I picked up all three gloss black vent screens at

https://motorcycleventscreens.com

for a total price of around $70.

I'm very pleased with how they've prevented so many insects from flying into my face and I haven't noticed any substantial restriction in airflow. I'm actually surprised at just how many bugs I have to clean out of the vents after a day-long ride. Good stuff!
I went to the site, why don't they show you the center screen install? Could you post the instructions or PM me and I will give you my email address?

·
Registered
4,386 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
I went to the site, why don't they show you the center screen install? Could you post the instructions or PM me and I will give you my email address?
batman, truth be told, I received the screens a few days before I had to take my bike in for some work so I just asked my technician to slip the screens in since he was already going to be inside the faring. Sorry, but I don't have any formal instructions for the installation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the idea but I'm not sure of the look. Guess I'll ride around a while and see what I get hit with.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I got a ginormas bug in the face shield, in your neck of the woods :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
He had videos on the center install up there, email him, I’ve watched it, looks pretty easy. Maybe look him up on You Tube also. flhman

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone have a template so I can cut from my own material?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts