Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
You were willing to leave a deposit, and they still wouldn't accomodate you? :eek: Waiting to see how this turns out.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Just another note, whenever I am not satisfied with customer service, I call back another day and see if I get someone else. This is not an excuse, but this may be another opportunity to make it right... Sometimes I get the wrong person on the phone. (and they should get your feedback)

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
TMD, sorry to hear about you dilemma.
That's why I decided to call Frank, at Drago's Bike Works, today and order the Hawg Wired 6 Pack. I have nothing but great things to say about Frank. His Customer Service is second to none.
I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new sound system. You won't be sorry. He has a FANTASTIC SALE going on now!
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
TMD, sorry to hear about you dilemma.
That's why I decided to call Frank, at Drago's Bike Works, today and order the Hawg Wired 6 Pack. I have nothing but great things to say about Frank. His Customer Service is second to none.
I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new sound system. You won't be sorry. He has a FANTASTIC SALE going on now!
Mike U.
Also Hawgwired customer service is second to none. I ordered a open box part from them last year, they forgot to send a piece, to make up for it they over nighted a whole new part, and told me to send the previous part back, postage was paid by them. What else could you ask for? Just another reason why when the new amp comes out, I'll be switching back to them. :)

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
In my experience, John & J&M have had very good customer relations -- my hope for you is that this gets done in your favor. DOOF

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
I had a Rokker speaker go out and I posted about it on the forum on 12/23 and JM John answered on Monday 12/24 even though their store was closed for the holiday. John sent me a couple e-mails and answered my post on the forum and so far everything looks good so I would give J&M 2 thumbs up on their customer service at this time. I should check my mid range speakers now that I seen yours. It would seem that even if you purchased the replacement speaker with your credit card J&M could refund your credit card upon receiving the bad part.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Thomas ,.,,,,

I am sorry that you are having problems ,,,,,

Please give me your exact shipping/mailing address via email at [email protected] ,,,,,,

I can get a new grill to you pronto without issues ,,,,,

Also ,,, who installed the system for you and where ? ,,,,

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
JM handled my warranty issue exchange within 24 hours without hassle. 2 thumbs up by me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts