Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the reusable metal oil filters like Arlen Ness worth the money and are they better than traditional oil filters?

I like the look and practicality of the product but am hesitant to spend money on something that may not be worth it.

Anyone use them or have experience with them? Bicycle part Bicycle stem Tool accessory Tool socket Auto part

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a thread I started last year about reusable filters. Maybe it will help you too. I wound up going with the PCRACING reusable filter. In my research the KP and the PC filters are the same with the exception of a nut on the end of the PC filter so you don't need any special filter wrench and the KP does not but it comes with the special filter wrench. I choose the PC filter for that ut and it was a lil cheaper than the KP one. http://www.roadglide.org/27-aftermarket-accessories/131545-reusable-oil-filters.html

Thanks guys. I was looking for a thread on this but couldn't find it. I will give it a look.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.