Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a gently used Metal Sports Chrome Tor Pak Rack for sale , my tour pak is only on my bike about 2 weeks a year so it is in the garage not being used most the time , it is a flat good looking style , better than the round type , it is $289.95 new , the only reason I'm selling it is I painted the bike and bought the same one in black , $90 shipped FedEx Ground in the US SHIPPING IS INCLUDED $90 TOTAL THANKS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DED , first congrats on the marriage and home purchase , second the deal just got better , I'll ship it to you tomorrow Fedex ground for free and I'll pay shipping if you take the $90 and take your new bride out on me , me and my wife celebrated 24 years yesterday and when you marry the right woman you are a lucky man TJ

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
WOW! You are outstanding. Happy Anniversary to you!
I have never felt more love or joy in all my life. We are surrounded with love from all over the world. People's generosity has blown me away. I can hardly take it! Tears of joy! I am a lucky man. Blessings to you and your wife! THANKYOU!!!
i promise to take her out somewhere fantastic. And tonite just happens to be our usual date night, so i will surprise her with something fantastic.
You are a true gentlemen! (which apparently are also hard to find) ;)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Class act TJ316. Congas DED. I'm sure you will have the chance to pay it forward one day as well. That's what makes this forum awesome.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
i love our road glide family!
tj has inspired myself, and others who i have shared this story with, to be more generous and do more acts of kindness for a stranger.
thank you again tj316.

i will do the same for a fellow roadglider the next time i have something to "sell". i
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
TJ, I am single. If I get married will you send me something???????? lol:D

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TJ, I am single. If I get married will you send me something???????? lol:D
you know I will Stan , I'll see you next week in Daytona , are we doing a meet and greet ???

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Class act and congrats to all involved.

I have a question about that rack. Are the bolt holes the same as the HD rack? Does it have a light available for the back wing?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Class act and congrats to all involved.

I have a question about that rack. Are the bolt holes the same as the HD rack? Does it have a light available for the back wing?
As far as i know the holes line up with the HD holes, but i dont know of any lighting for the back. Could be done easily with LED strip though.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As far as i know the holes line up with the HD holes, but i dont know of any lighting for the back. Could be done easily with LED strip though.
this is correct

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Sweet deal on a fine looking rack. This rack is on my list of mods. Are you going to powder coat it black to match?

the chrome is so nice on this rack, i might leave it as is. the reason for the rack is to carry additional luggage on long trips with my wife. i might try black plastidip.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts