Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a billet aluminum tour pack rack for my tour back a could months ago, was going to install it before my next 2up trip. Sold the bike and never installed it, actually never even opened the damn box!! Currently sitting in the cabinet in the garage in the original box that it was ship in from eastern performance......

I shopped high and low for the best price on it and ended up paying $250 shipped from eastern, PCPain was the same price but didn't have it in stock. I will sell for $225 shipped to the lower 48!! Again this IS BRAND NEW :eek: not in "like new" condition, the box has never been opened

I will open the box this evening when I get home to take a few actual pictures of it, right now all I have is the pictures from metalspoerts website

If you've never seen how clean this look compared to any other rack take a look at StrayMutt's, HogWild's or a few of the other guys on here that have them they're pretty damn sharp

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take 175? Remember the good deal I have you on the go pro!

D.
LMAO I lost my ass on that damn thing!!! SMH and u never showed on the west coast for that steak dinner.........

But since your the "black and green" guy on the board now :rolleyes: we'll work something out

I'll PM you here in a minute

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts