Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MGS True Duals--SOLD

I had these on my 2011 Harley Road Glide FLTRU for one day, and although they sound AWESOME, they are a bit too loud for my taste...I live in a complex and don't want to piss off my neighbors...but the power is amazing. These true duals list for $699 and I still have all the parts and instructions. One muffler has a small scratch on the inside and will be invisible if installed so it's on the inside.

These have sold, thanks for all the inquiries!!

MGS True Duals exhaust systems come complete with head pipe, heat shield, muffler, baffles, all mounting hardware, black slashed anodized and teflon coated tips (tips have 4 set screws and can be mounted 1 of 4 ways, but come standard mounted with the slash at the same angle of the hard bags. Contains two threaded o2 sensor ports with plugs for complete universal fitment of ALL 1995 to 2014 Harley-Davidson FL Touring models. Made of 16-gauge steel, stepped head pipes (1 and 3/4 inch to 1 and 7/8 inch to 2 inch), full-coverage heat shields and massive 4-inch mufflers and a 2 and 1/4 inch rifled baffle with a unique power adding torque inversion cone to keep your bottom end strong. The MGS True Duals are made with quality 16-gauge steel and come with a billet tip that produces a deep, rich rumble unlike anything you have ever heard. Dyno-developed by MGS to produce more horsepower and torque than the competition. In most cases a 15% gain at the rear wheel.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts