Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Question for anyone running this tire, I have a 2016 RGS and just put these tire on. My question is, doe's anyone have an issue with the tire at low speeds with "wandering" my bike wants to wonder side to side the last couple of feet before I come to a complete stop and the same on take off, it seems to want to pull to the left on take off and right when stopping. I do not like this at all. Someone told me it could be a bad tire not specifically the type. Anyone have input or suggestions?
Thanks
Don

·
Registered
474 Posts
Check the tire pressure? I just recently put on a set of the commander II's and was noticing that same problem. Come to find out i was losing all of the air in my front. I checked the air pressure and it read almost zero.
i sprayed some soapy water and found a leak where the tire mates with the rim. I took the bike back to my indy who installed them and he said it was due to the chrome peeling of off my Agitator rim and it wasnt allowing a good seal between the rim and tire. I've run 4 sets of tires on these rims and never had an issue. Anyway he cleaned up the area where the rim mates with the tire, and i think he put some kind of sealant and its all good now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I ran two sets on two different bikes and have not had a problem. They are directional tires...are yours mounted properly?

·
Registered
382 Posts
The trouble I am having is driving on cement roads with groves cut in the road for water. Front tire wants to follow the groves and bike seems unstable. I wrote to Michelin and they said it should not happen and to take it to place that installed tires. So, back to the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts