Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK question for you fuel management guys.

My Shark: 15, 103, Screaming eagle Ventalator Elite A/C, Decatted headpipe, closed end cap Supertrapps.

My problem: Too much heat, decel pop.

I already know I need to fatten up the A/F ratio. I have no intention of doing any other mods(cams etc) so cost/performance standpoint, am I better off going with say, a FuelMoto Micro Tuner, ordo I still need to go with a PC5 or PV or one of the other expensive tuners?

As a side question, what are the differences between the $200 one vs the $500 one?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Mike

·
Registered
67 Posts
OK question for you fuel management guys.

My Shark: 15, 103, Screaming eagle Ventalator Elite A/C, Decatted headpipe, closed end cap Supertrapps.

My problem: Too much heat, decel pop.

I already know I need to fatten up the A/F ratio. I have no intention of doing any other mods(cams etc) so cost/performance standpoint, am I better off going with say, a FuelMoto Micro Tuner, ordo I still need to go with a PC5 or PV or one of the other expensive tuners?

As a side question, what are the differences between the $200 one vs the $500 one?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Mike
Whatever you do don't get a FP3. You won't be able to do anything and pretty much waste your money once you do cams. Even a stage one I feel like you're leaving numbers off the table

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Power Vision if you are limited to options from FuelMoto. I use TTS personally, but you'd have to source one elsewhere. Whatever you do, use a flash tuner. Don't waste your time with a harness box.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK so I am fuel management ignorant. Whats the difference between a flash tuner and a harness box?

Also why not the FP3?

TIA

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts