Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching thru the Groups listed and noticed a lot of Geographic areas had formed some mini groups, but nothing noted for the Mid-Atlantic Area. SO- I made one.......Virginia / Maryland / Delaware / North Carolina / Pennsylvania.....feel free to join & post up weekend rides, meet & greets, etc.....

Seems we have a lot of Virginia, Eastern Nc, Southern Md , DE guys that are all with a 5-6 hour radius (or less), so it just seemed logical to create a space for us to plan some rides......

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep...I grew up in Lynchburg......I put some details on the sub-group side about a few rides / events I host yearly.....check 'em out.....
The event at Natural Bridge is called BRR.... this year is year 10......always a good time!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I joined - just you and me, so far. I added a couple events that may be of interest to Mid-Atlantic riders: Blue Ridge Rally in April and MountainFest Rally in late July.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
After meeting and talking with Steve (Jetman) last night I am in on this. It would be nice to have destinations and good times set up. I am there for the BRR this year, sounds like some good riding.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I'm going to host a powder coating party at Dave's House, this Saturday night, BYOB!!! We'll all get ripped and watch him work, lol. Thanks Dave.

On a serious note, I'm in.
Thanks Tony, I appreciate the invite to everyone.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm 40 miles north of Pittsburgh. I'm going to check out the calendar to see what's shaking. Thanks.
I spent a lot of time in Pittsburgh last year. I opened all 8f the Bottom Dollar food stores in the area. I hosy a ride based out of Natural Bridge, VA. Mid July....
Called BRR-details are posted.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'm in. Live in Burlington, 1.5 miles off I40/85 exit 140. Ride most often to VA & NC mountains up towards gr8bigdude.

By the way, gr8bigdude, you rid'n Saturday? Which way ya headed? I might take Monday off too. Gotta get some miles in...

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm in. Live in Burlington, 1.5 miles off I40/85 exit 140. Ride most often to VA & NC mountains up towards gr8bigdude.

By the way, gr8bigdude, you rid'n Saturday? Which way ya headed? I might take Monday off too. Gotta get some miles in...
Know Burlington pretty well..... matter if fact wherever there is a Food Lion store, I've been there!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts