Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Murfreesboro TN area use Hooligans? I am searching for a Indy close by and came across this shop. Toured shop today and have some minor work I am having them do.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I always used Panhead Phil's just west of downtown Nashville. Total straight-shooter who doesn't mind you being in the shop. To me he's exactly why you go to an indy shop.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always used Panhead Phil's just west of downtown Nashville. Total straight-shooter who doesn't mind you being in the shop. To me he's exactly why you go to an indy shop.
Thanks for the info. Trying to stay further south, Hooligans same way shop wise, come on back. I have them doing some minor work, shop rate is $60. I will judge them on what they deliver and the cost. Typically I do my own work, but right now I have no time and my brother and sister in law are riding in next week unexpectedly..

I found S&G in Columbia (hour away) with a shop rate of $45. They did some restore work for Mike from American Pickers, have 2 of his barn finds to restoer right now.. Stopped by their shop a few weeks ago..Very friendly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.