Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Thanks, to Our Very Own Roadhawg, Mike of Mike's Hawg Paint in California.
I ordered a Klock Werks Wrapped front fender for my 2012 Roadglide from Jon at Horny Toad HD in Texas.
Jon was good enough to have it shipped to Mike, who I made arrangements with on here, to paint it.
Mike kept in constant contact with me as the fender was being painted.
I couldn't be happier.
The fender arrived yesterday and it looks better in person then in the photos Mike sent me.
I will try and post a pic that Mike sent me after it was completed.
I can't say enough good things about the awesome paint that Mike does.
Thanks, once again!
Mike U.

https://mail.aol.com/webmail/getPart?uid=29905962&partId=2&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_2690.JPG"]

·
Registered
927 Posts
Yep, Roadhawg provides his knowledge and expertise when it comes to paint. Glad he's part of the forum. Never thought about sending parts directly to him from the distributors and happy to hear they'll do that. Good information. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
From what I see Mike does some awesome paint jobs.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Mike U Im sure your bike is gonna be sweet when winter mods are done, make sure to post some pics. Yea RoadHawg Mike's work is top-notch, and he's a great guy to deal with. He hasn't done anything on mine yet but we spoke about it. For those that haven't seen any of his work, check it out.

Mike's Hawg Paint Gallery

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Wanted to bump this up and share my similar experience. Had PcPain send my new outer fairing to Mike because Harley refused to paint my Vivid Black fairing without a pinstripe. Was nervous at first but Mike took good care of me and my fairing. Shared progress reports, pictures and did a fantastic job of painting. Any parts needing paint in the future will be sent to Mike's Hawg Paint. Worth the shipping charges for me as I can't find a painter up here that does a good job in a timely manner. Thanks again Mike.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I finally got the Klockwerks front fender installed yesterday. I think it looks great with the chrome lower legs and flush axle. Thanks again Mike for doing a great job on the paint. I'm very pleased and will definitely contact you if I need more paint in the future.
Mike U.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts