Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is planning on going? Are there any good campgrounds close to the activities? I have not made it out there for any of the parties yet. I have always wanted to check it out tho. Now that I own a new 2013 Rgc I figure what better time to go then now. Wife is busting my balls to get it figured out. She thinks we should pay the big bucks and get hotel. I think we should save money and camp. More beer money!!! Any input or thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
239 Posts
My brother and I and some of our friends are going we are staying down in lake Geneva it's about 30 miles south but a cool town and nice ride up to the grounds.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The wife and I are going to be there, a buddy from work that we ride with is riding along. A buddy from NC is meeting us in VA and the three bikes are off to Milwaukee. Gonna be a blast.

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
My wife and I have an extra room reservation at the Aloft Hotel if anyone is interested. The hotel will be right in the middle of the the action and is sold out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What are you looking for as for camp grounds? How far are you willing to travel to camp? I can ask around about camp grounds I don't live to far from Milwaukee

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
My brother and I and some of our friends are going we are staying down in lake Geneva it's about 30 miles south but a cool town and nice ride up to the grounds.
+2 on Lake Geneva area. Great riding all around southern Wisconsin.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My wife and I have an extra room reservation at the Aloft Hotel if anyone is interested. The hotel will be right in the middle of the the action and is sold out.
I'm interested in the extra room and have sent you a PM.

·
Registered
983 Posts
My buddy and I are riding out from the Seattle area. He has family living in Milwaukee, so we're hooked up for a couple rooms already.

It's gonna be a great ride back there and a great party when we get there. I can hardly wait...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts