Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can’t get a hold of my dealer service department to find out what oil is in my wife’s Milwaukee eight road glide it’s down 3 quarts after 1500 miles I believe it’s saying three but what can I add safely knowing I have to change it when I get home

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
3 quarts in 1500 miles?!? Is it down that much or did you pick the bike up down 3 quarts? I'm glad we pay that $500 "set up" fee at purchase. Also, + 2 on Mobil 1, 20/50.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My service shop says Haro’s aren’t a fan of synthetic oil. On there recommendation I have only run Spectro lubricant since 2013 with no issues. Have to keep it in stock thru mail orders due to lack of vendors. 20/50 , primary oil and 6 speed specific

·
Registered
708 Posts
My service shop says Haro’s aren’t a fan of synthetic oil. On there recommendation I have only run Spectro lubricant since 2013 with no issues. Have to keep it in stock thru mail orders due to lack of vendors. 20/50 , primary oil and 6 speed specific
Where do you get it from? I put 150K miles on my last bike and only used Spectro... No one is carrying it here anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts