Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group of friends and i are looking at going to the Milwaukee rally this year. We have never been in that part of the county. We have been to sturgis the last two years and think this would be the year to go somewhere else. We will be riding from okla. I have a few questions. Thinking about taking rt 66 or what's left of it. Or should we just take the interstate. Going to stop in Chicago for a cubs game. Any ideals for things to do in Chicago thinking of staying 2 days in the area. Then up to Milwaukee for two or three days of the rally. Got to go to the hd museum. So is there any rides we should take near Milwaukee or things we must see? Thanks for any ideals

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Holy Hill is a good ride, just north of Milwaukee. Tons of roads in Wisconsin to get lost on. Lake Geneva area is beautiful. Take 43 up towards Green Bay Manitowoc has a maritime museum that's pretty cool lots to do on two wheels in Wisconsin. If you have specific questions fire me a PM and I can help you out

·
Registered
421 Posts
Anywhere in SW Wis is an enjoyable ride, sorry but I've never cared for the Milwaukee Rally, whole bunch of nothing as far as I'm concerned, and I'm only 30-40 min away. The Wisconsin Dells is a nice area, however it's tourists all over the place, wherever you go you'll have fun, need anything else, holler. flhman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts