Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know they're are a few of us on RG.org and think that maybe planning a weekend ride? Open for idea's! Northern Mn. spring/early summer or Southeast whenever. I am located in Mpls. an could meet in Mille Lacs co. as well! It could be a good outing considering my "fun" riding time will be diminished this year due to "commitments/wedding in sep" little vacay time. Shoot me a message if this could may be something your interested in. P.S. the other borders are welcome to join as well! :) "I'm getting hitched in Black Earth Wi, so I have to be fair"

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well, I know they're are a few of us on RG.org and think that maybe planning a weekend ride? Open for idea's! Northern Mn. spring/early summer or Southeast whenever. I am located in Mpls. an could meet in Mille Lacs co. as well! It could be a good outing considering my "fun" riding time will be diminished this year due to "commitments/wedding in sep" little vacay time. Shoot me a message if this could may be something your interested in. P.S. the other borders are welcome to join as well! :) "I'm getting hitched in Black Earth Wi, so I have to be fair"
Hey I posted on FaceBook about two weeks ago that I wanted to get a ride together with all of my FaceBook friends that ride. I am up for it depending on when it ism I still have my Road Glide in pieces and won't be ready until mid April. Shoot me a PM with you name and I send a friend request. If I don't have to ride the Road Glide then I am able to as I have two other bikes.

Hell Yeah, Lets Ride! I live in Hutchinson which is just over an hour west of Minneapolis....

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'll make it if I can. I'm typically off Saturdays and Sundays. I'm down by Rochester, MN. Minnesota rider? You Bet!!

BART

·
Registered
483 Posts
Let me know when and where and I will do my best to show. Im here near st cloud

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
533 Posts
Not sure about a long weekend trip as I already have several long weekend rides planned, but would be interested in getting together for a day ride.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I live in the inner cities area, Andover to be exact. I'm not sure about 1)when 2)where to meet 3) what time in the week it should be. I am working a swing shift "every other four weeks" but with that being said I have weekends off and would even be up for a short meet somewhere for an BBQ. I may be busy the week of Sturgis and definitely will be busy around Sep. 7th as I'm getting hitched. Face it here in Mn we have some great resources "i.e. parks" to meet up, with grill pit's or local bar's that are more than welcome to cater to riders. I am game for anything!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Depending on time of the week, I would be interested in meeting at Wild Prairie Harley Davidson in Eden Prairie then head west to Montevideo. We can take the I know a couple of different routs that we can take but the best one would follow the river until we come up on MN 4 North. There is this neat little place in Montevideo MN called Duffy's that caters to the Biker. If none of you have been in western part of the state, it can be a very pretty place. Just a thought.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm interested as well- I just transferred from Iowa to the cities and plan on being here for years to come.

On another note, if any of you guys that live in the metro area wanna meet up at a weekly bike night let me know when and where!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
376 Posts
I live in Oregon and grew up in Milaca. Each year I travel East for the Bayfront Blues Fest in Duluth. Last year on the FLTRX and this year the same. That is why I cannot attend SW4. Lots of good riding around Duluth. The Blues Fest is a blast.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I honestly hate to be the originator of this post and letting the ball drop! I can however let the blame be put on me!!! So all in all, I will not lie every other weekend I have my daughter & the honeymooner stage has well past! I live roughly a block north of Coon Rapids, and would be willing to "open suggestions" seeing how I'm definitely in need for two wheel therapy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts