1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have the "Black Speed Line Custom Teardrops" mounted on a 2002 Heritage Springer. They are somewhat smaller than stock but they are still quite functional. I don't think I would want to go much smaller though.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I had the Scythe mirrors on my SG. But the ones with the same stem as the teardrop. Loved them. My 11 RGU I put the black teardrop ones on. I now have the chrome teardrop on the 16. I love that they stay low. Visibility is average. They are smaller than stock. I have them on my 12" Factory 47 Signature bars.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
I had the Scythe mirrors on my SG. But the ones with the same stem as the teardrop. Loved them. My 11 RGU I put the black teardrop ones on. I now have the chrome teardrop on the 16. I love that they stay low. Visibility is average. They are smaller than stock. I have them on my 12" Factory 47 Signature bars.
Like the low profile of those teardrops, if I'm not wrong I think Swomack had those schythe mirrors also

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I ended up going with the J&P Speedlines basically for that they still function well as well as look nice.

As well as ordered up a few other parts as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts