Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock mirrors aren't cutting it after installing 14" Monkey Bars.

I tried mounting them under the controls, and I also tried just one mirror on the clutch side... but all that looks just as goofy to me as them being on top.

Post pics of mirror set ups you found you like after installing your apes. Maybe a link to the product too. Just looking for ideas or maybe products I haven't stumbled on in Google or eBay yet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like my Arlen Ness mirrors

I think the tear drop matches the shape of meat hooks. (JMHO)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like the looks of the CVO black round mirrors...I put them on my bike with the 13 inch LA Choppers prime apes and love the look.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Stock mirrors aren't cutting it after installing 14" Monkey Bars.

I tried mounting them under the controls, and I also tried just one mirror on the clutch side... but all that looks just as goofy to me as them being on top.

Post pics of mirror set ups you found you like after installing your apes. Maybe a link to the product too. Just looking for ideas or maybe products I haven't stumbled on in Google or eBay yet.
Interesting question. Inquiring minds want to know. Subscribe...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I had my Roadking I mounted them upside down, you lose a lot of visibility using that orientation. On my FLTRX I use the Arlen Ness low profiles on top. I'm going to be switching out my 10" Yaffe's for some 14" Bukybar Malo's in a few weeks so I may try the upside down method again to see if I like it.

Here's a photo of my old RK with the mirrors shown upside down...

·
Registered
520 Posts
White Seat :cool:! you didnt do all those states in your sig with that WHITE SEAT did you? :D it would be shit brown with all those miles on it..

nice ride..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts