Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed new 14in f47 bars on my 16 rgs. like to see some pics of how you mounted your mirrors and what kind do you have. have the stock mirrors im not crazy of how they look with these bars

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I like the Kuryakyn teardrop mirrors. They are low slung mounts. They don't pop up out of nowhere. On my SG I had the Scythe 2 mirrors. Same mount as the teardrop. I was not a fan of the sickle mount.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I use the split vision and love that I can see everywhere behind me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is the absolute best mirror for visibility. I just don't like how they look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
These are arlen ness mirrors. They are very small but once I got them adjusted right I got used to them.
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/dbbarton00/IMG_2810_zpsiauiovhe.png[/IMG][/URL]

·
Registered
543 Posts
These are arlen ness mirrors. They are very small but once I got them adjusted right I got used to them.
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/dbbarton00/IMG_2810_zpsiauiovhe.png[/IMG][/URL]
I never saw before a Road Glide with a sissy bar like that!! Looks Badass man!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I went with the Edge Cut Harley mirrors and inverted them as well. Though, I dont have the best view so I might be changing them back. Dan

Maybe i'll try the Arlen Ness Rad III Die-Cast Mirror - 13-092

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Factory47 16s and Performance Machine mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
I really like the look of those mirrors, but they seem a little small, how are they working for ya?

I love them hard to identify law enforcement but seeing what's in next lane or gaining ground no problem. I try and not let anyone pass me. :) Oh and they did not work under for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
534 Posts
I tried the stock ones underneath and I could see a little bit, but once I missed a car coming up and almost ran into him, I turned them over back to stock location. I am too looking for mirrors that I can get to go underneath. I will be watching.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts