Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put my s+s mk45's on last night and love the way they look and sound with the db baffles installed. Low rumble at idle and cackles when you get on them. Highway friendly. Bike idled rough when I first started it up, but I think the ecm quickly made some adjustments and it smoothed right out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had them on for a bit with just a stage 1 flash with K&N Filter and they sound great. I use the db killers when I do some longer interstate riding. No issues in the corners and I just installed the Fullsac MX pipe yesterday and it made them sound even deeper and now the bike breathes better without the cat. I've got about 500 miles on them right now and some have said they'll get a bit louder but I like the deep sound of them....even gets the deer to move a bit quicker on the night rides home from work. Enjoy them!!!

·
Registered
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Great look!

·
Registered
319 Posts
So you like the sound with stock header? I am leaning towards these, but I know I wont be doing a header.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya big papa, I like the way sound with stock header and db reducers in. I've been too busy to try them without the db reducers. So far I really like them. I haven't noticed any torque loss and no decell popping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts