1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I did my 01 RG and was very happy with it,not sure about the namz harness i used a stock harness,yoo may try contacting Namz to make sure.It looks very similar to the stock one.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
42 mikuni,this motor was a 95 inch 10.25 comp,headwork and SE 211 cams,it was a blast to ride.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Stock TC 88. He has an electraglide thats a couple years newer with th RC88 and he runs the SE 44 carb and says he loves it and he recommends the same carb to me. I dont know anything about carbs but I know his bike runs well and he can help me tune mine so I am thinking thats what I am gonna go with.

·
Registered
483 Posts
if you have a stock 88 and dont plan any major mods a CV 40 will work and they can be picked up on Ebay for a decent deal if your patient .
As for the wiring harness if you have a good dealer he can look in the system and see if there are any of that part number anywhere in the country and tell you who has it then one phone call and you can get it sent to you , I did this with an obsolete part I needed my dealer found it I looked up the dealer that had it online called and bought it on the phone .

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I would suggest going with what ever carb you want,since you have a buddy that can tune it for you that's a plus,i went with the mikuni because of my engine mods plus i got a good deal on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts