Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in the MMats PA601 cx Speakers I just found this on their website.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Temporarily Out of stock!
Due to high demand, get your pre-orders in soon.
New Stock due beginning of September!

see what SE did....unbelievable :p

·
Registered
213 Posts
PA601cx
Back in stock! Very limited supply.

FYI,

I just looked at the MMats Pro Audio site this morning (7/31/20) and the PA601 cx were still not aviable. I just looked again this evening and they are back in stock but limited.
I Just thought I would pass this on to everyone whos been wanting to order some.

I JUST ORDERED A SET FOR MY RIG!!!

*NOTE: The whole company is on vacation still like August 6th.

YB

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Want to add I installed 2 sets of MMats in my bike and was thrilled at the sound and clarity. But after a couple months was wanting a "harder hitting highs" system (Not riding bike as shoulder isn't strong enough yet) so had everything apart. Was thinking acouple more amps and a total overhaul LOL Bad influence around here
I have a set of 2" tweeters Ive had for awhile, but couldn't find anywhere to mount and was thinking of building (fiberglass) enclosures for the lowers. While going thru the moves in my head, I came across a set of Polk 1" tweeters, which simplified the installation alot. As much as I hate to cut holes in the inner fairing, I found a spot for those 2"
tweeters........maybe this winter

Back on point......put everything back together and was amazed how good those MMats really sound with 125 watts and those Polks give me what I was looking for. Those MMats Kick Ass! Everybody should be happy with them

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Was out running from... and racing the rain today and was/still am just amazed at the 80mph clarity of the MMats - I rode it home from the instal with my tunes "Plugged In" and today I tried the BT....have to say the Plugged In sounded noticeably better (2 Bar Increase on BT for same sound level of Plugged) and will go back to that for sure

·
Registered
345 Posts
PA601cx
Back in stock! Very limited supply.

FYI,

I just looked at the MMats Pro Audio site this morning (7/31/20) and the PA601 cx were still not aviable. I just looked again this evening and they are back in stock but limited.
I Just thought I would pass this on to everyone whos been wanting to order some.

I JUST ORDERED A SET FOR MY RIG!!!

*NOTE: The whole company is on vacation still like August 6th.

YB
Thanks. Just ordered a pair for mine. After not acting on the Stinger when it was reasonably priced, I didn’t want to miss out on these. I should buy four, with the second pair for the tour pack. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. In the mean time, I can wire up the bike for a four speaker system. Quick release TP speakers will be the easiest part of the install!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts