Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MMats Pro Audio PA601.cx 6.5" Pro Coax vs Hertz MPX 165.3 PRO powered by Stinger 700? Which to buy? Price not in the equation. Kappas not cutting it.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
big papa, for the price, The MMats can’t be beat.
That’s just My opinion tho.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I ran the Hertz MPX's in the fairing of my 2015 powered by a Biketronics 180 x 2 amp and thought they sounded fantastic. Those speakers live on in a buddy's bike and he feels just as strongly about them. I did buy a set of the MMATs that I'm putting in the tour pack of my '19 when Spring gets here but my decision was based on all the positive feedback I read and heard. I don't think Ive heard a negative anything about the MMATs.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Any other speakers involved?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im swapping out the fairing speakers and will see if more are needed. Mostly trying to get the best 2 hole set-up. The Mmatts are on the way, we will see.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Good choice

·
Registered
1 Posts
im swapping out the fairing speakers and will see if more are needed. Mostly trying to get the best 2 hole set-up. The Mmatts are on the way, we will see.
Wherw did you order these? Seem to be out of stock everywhere I've looked.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to go deep deep into the internet. Found Woods cycle. They come tomorrow.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Anyone looking for them try Faith City Cycles in Conroe TX. They usually stock them.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got'em in. Heating up the pods to bend them to give him space was a pain in the butt but not rocket science. They sound good better than the kappas I might need to turn the amp but I haven't so far.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Get the amp set and enjoy! Congrats!

·
Registered
63 Posts
i found the patients to keep the whole small...the speaker kinda fits dam near perfect. One piece of duct tape on the inside and another on the outside patched it nicely...
I replaced my RF speakers 4 with Mmats...still need to fine tune the RF amp...much better sound now with the Mmats! Did you gets yours tuned in?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts