Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several Members here on the East Coast (mainly Virginia) have attended my MOD weekend in the past.
I have posted details in the "Mid-Atlantic Glides" section. (found under the community link)
If your close enough & interested- check out the thread.......

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Several Members here on the East Coast (mainly Virginia) have attended my MOD weekend in the past.
I have posted details in the "Mid-Atlantic Glides" section. (found under the community link)
If your close enough & interested- check out the thread.......
Shouldnt have you just put a link for those that are directional challenged? lol

Mod Weekend Link

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area, check in..........I know GLYDNN11- Aviator and Bandit7 will be there.........Tony- Hope you can make it up, but I hear work has been killin you lately!

I live on the Potomac River right where it dumps into the bay (Google Burgess or Ophelia, VA and that will give you a general idea).....have access to 2 cottages so we should have plenty room for overnighters (even if we have to resort to sleeping bags on floors.....

Right now, I have just shy of 15 confirmed. Several will be here all week- others from Thursday - Sunday. most just stay Friday and or Saturday night.

Doing basics MOD's / Maintenance from basic fluid changes to electrical swapping out parts.

We cook out for our meals & just have an overall good time........

Respond in the Mid-Atlantic Glides section if your planning on attending (Deadstroke provided the link above-Thanks!)..... Need a pretty accurate headcount a week or 2 ahead of time to plan for accommodations & meals & such.

Don't miss out on a good time...........

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Tony- Hope you can make it up, but I hear work has been killin you lately!
I'll be there.... but I need to get with David and see when he is heading up. I may have to make it a Saturday/Sunday only trip because my kids are supposed to be on spring break that week. This all providing I can find my bike under all the dust. Have lost a lot of interest in riding, or maybe it's this damn truck project I've been consumed with. I've even considering selling it :eek:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there.... but I need to get with David and see when he is heading up. I may have to make it a Saturday/Sunday only trip because my kids are supposed to be on spring break that week. This all providing I can find my bike under all the dust. Have lost a lot of interest in riding, or maybe it's this damn truck project I've been consumed with. I've even considering selling it :eek:
Oh My GOD!!!!! That must be a frickin incredible truck !!!!!!! LOL!!!!
I think he's planning on coming up on Thursday? Just take a blower & knock off the dust...I promised you a detailing last year.....Come on up any time....Been too long bud..............

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Steve, I'm not going to be able make it. I have to take my daughter to Penn state and Ohio sate for campus tours. Didn't know when mod week would be when I scheduled these. Sooty I can't make it! Hope you guys have fun!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steve, I'm not going to be able make it. I have to take my daughter to Penn state and Ohio sate for campus tours. Didn't know when mod week would be when I scheduled these. Sooty I can't make it! Hope you guys have fun!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Man- Sorry you can't make it, but those tours are a LOT more important!!! We'll have to plan a short get together, with just some of the locals to maybe ride in, cook some dogs, tell some lies & just have an afternoon of it.......

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LAST UPDATE............This is mainly for those on the east coast - VA-MD-DE-NC or however far you feel like riding......
Details are posted in the Mid-Atlantic Glides section, but
MOD Week / weekend begins today!!!!

Basically I host a gathering at my place to work on the scoots from major mods to general clean ups getting ready for ride season......So far we have about 10 confirmed for most of the weekend and potentially another 10 or so drop ins for Saturday.....

I'll post my address in the Mid Atlantic Glides section (again- see link Deadstroke posted for me above).......if you think you may ride up for a meet & greet Saturday, PLEASE PM me.........I'd hate to prep for 20 and have 40 show up!!!!!

If you can make it - looks like it's gonna be a nice weekend!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think i will deff try to come next year, would like you meet you guys sometime!!

Come on down anytime.......I'm really fortunate to have a Great Neighbor that has 2 river front cottages that he let's us use to house everyone.........Nothing like working on bikes all day- BS'n 1/2 the night and waking up with coffee looking at the Chesapeake Bay.............

·
Registered
324 Posts
Come on down anytime.......I'm really fortunate to have a Great Neighbor that has 2 river front cottages that he let's us use to house everyone.........Nothing like working on bikes all day- BS'n 1/2 the night and waking up with coffee looking at the Chesapeake Bay.............
Sounds like a good time!!! Thank you

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I'll be up there some point on Thursday, just trying to iron out a few last minutes before.

Look forward to seeing everyone again, even the non-Harler riders. haha

I got the Apple Pie (5qts) ready for the trip, tell the lady of the house that the first one is hers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll be up there some point on Thursday, just trying to iron out a few last minutes before.

I got the Apple Pie (5qts) ready for the trip, tell the lady of the house that the first one is hers!
Yea, and I'm looking forward to seeing you too. I'll be there Thursday evening. You just keep on working on trying to keep up with this non-Hardley rider, I'll even slow down some for ya. :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Kool Deal...........We'll be here slavin away!!! LOL!!!!!:D

HMMMM Apple Pie in Quarts:eek:....Who'd a thunk it ??:cool: LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well my plan has been solidified. Bike has been serviced and new registration purchased. I'll be rolling out around noon Friday and hope to be there by 3.

Kool! I sent Dave step by step directions to send to you......Also gave the house # in case you need to call.........Cell phones are basically paper weights around here !! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts