Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the style and comfort I get from the CVO Solo seat (Triangular Orange Stitching) recently purchased for my 2019 RGS. Much better than stock.

But... I'm 5'9" with a 31" inseam and find the 1" further back seating to be a little too far back (wish it was forward near the stock position).

Anyone have experience modifying the seat to move the rider forward? Really want to keep it so any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions would be most welcomed!

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you get a CVO backrest, it will push you ahead a bit, and you will be more comfortable as a bonus. I would swap bars before you mess up that seat. Stock road glide ultra bars did the trick for me, basically free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you get a CVO backrest, it will push you ahead a bit, and you will be more comfortable as a bonus. I would swap bars before you mess up that seat. Stock road glide ultra bars did the trick for me, basically free.
Good point... I've been thinking about a backrest. I should have also mentioned that I upgraded to the 12" Factory 47 Rivera bars which may be pulling me forward slightly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts