Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Most common that I have found is the MX150.... from 2 pin to 16 pin.... I use waterproof 2 pin MX150's for my speakers in the lowers... I got all my junk from www.digikey.com I like their site due to the fact they give you references at the bottom of each page of pin sizes that work with the connectors and also the male/female counterparts. I bought 2 male, 2 female 2 pin connectors and 10 male pins and 10 female pins for like $11 shipped. I got the crimper off Amazon for like $16

Here is a copy of my slip....

Here is a link to their datasheet PDF... I printed it out put it in a binder.... very useful

http://www.molex.com/pdm_docs/as/AS-33472-100.pdf

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry. I should have been more clear. The mx150 connectors are what I need. There are several different series on their site. Not really sure which are which. Some are obvious because of the pin alignment, but a lot look the same.

This screen shot shows the series numbers. Some are obvious but some look the same to me.

Does anybody know which series of connector Harley uses? Mouser has multiple listed and I don't which one to get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts