Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--Edited by Dmize to fix your pic links...they work now!--

I have been buying parts for Harleys since 2006 when I bought my first SG. Now my wife says that before I can buy any more parts I need to get rid of some of the old ones. I am a hoarder when it comes to parts. Here is a list of what I have to sell this time.

12 inch Klock Works light tint. 90.00 (SOLD)

Fuelpack 02-07 PN 1020-0361 it came off of a 2009 RoadKing. 100

Exhaust dresser Duals PN 1800-0465 Vance and Hines PN 16737 $150.Sold

Advanced Audio Non -Tourpak PN77107-09 this is a full kit never been on a bike.$275. for $50 more Ill throw in a used CB module.

I have a console that came off of a 2009 Roadking I think. It has the CB harness on it.

Stock 2012 handlebars of a RG with TBW still attached.$40.

Thats what I have for now. I will try and post a link to Photo bucket thats were all the pictures are.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the links Ill try and get it fixed. The prices are you pay for shipping. That way you get it when and how you want it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay iam techchallanged when it comes to doing pictures and stuff. If you are intrested pm me and I think I will be able to email you the pictures.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Shipping included in those prices?

Interested in the exhaust. Is it just the head pipes or head pipes and mufflers since you listed both PN?? Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I am sorry about the part numbers its what was on the receipt. Its just the pipes no mufflers.you pay shipping that way you get it like you want it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts