Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone's predictions came true. I installed my Ohlins and now I hate my stock front end. I've decided on Progressive Monotubes and am looking for be best source at hopefully the best price.

Any insight appreciated.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Hey Shrug,

Best price I found was Direct Harley Parts. $254 if I recall. That was several months ago.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same price today! Thanks, Jay!

I've been working up in Wichita for a while. I thought Texas was flat!

Hey Shrug,

Best price I found was Direct Harley Parts. $254 if I recall. That was several months ago.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Check out US motoman it's where I got mine from. They where the cheapest I could find and also had them in stock, give Chuck a ring and see what he can do for you

Shoot me a PM if you want his direct number

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Monotube

HEY shrug,

sawem today on Two Cycle Guys for $239

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
www.onestopmoto has Progressive Mono Tubes #21-2500 Stock Height $233.95 and the Mono Tubes #31-2501 Lowering for $275.95. I just placed and order with them. Picked up the Touring Link #30-2001 as well. Just put the bike away do to the snow and ice. Getting ready to complete my winter mods and get ready for spring.
Mike U.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Is there any other competition out there other than Progressive. It seems like this is the only choice to put monotubes. Race tech and ricors dont count.

Is it possible to install monotubes and emulators at the same time?

"Yeah thats right I just hi-jacked the thread"

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Is there any other competition out there other than Progressive. It seems like this is the only choice to put monotubes. Race tech and ricors dont count.

Is it possible to install monotubes and emulators at the same time?

"Yeah thats right I just hi-jacked the thread"
Damnit!!! It's another Laxin :rolleyes:

The monotubes are a total internal replacement cartage, keep you legs toss the rest in the trash

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I called US Motoman and got answering machine. Left message that was never returned. Frank and Dan at Direct Cycle Parts hooked me up for $260 shipped on the lowered version. Site sponsor to boot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts