Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a set of wheels 21/17 and need to know who has the best price on the monotubes. If someone could give me a vendor or site member it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
DCP is where I purchased mine as well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I bought mine from Dennis Kirk and paid over $400. Had to have a few extra beers when I saw what everyone else on here was paying. Always do your ROADGLIDE.ORG due diligence. You will love them.
Ride safe

·
Registered
7,239 Posts
Im trying to find the best price too. Direct Cycle Parts seems to be the least expensive at about $265. I have an email into another place that says they have them cheaper but their site says they dont fit my bike. Theres no part number given on that website for me to research it hence the email i sent them. Just waiting to hear back

·
Registered
5 Posts
wheels and suspension options

have a 2011 custom what is the best wheel combinations to run a 21 in front ? stock is 18 front 16 rear. also what are the best suspensions components ? progressive 944 in rear and progreesive mono tube lower kit with a 1 inch drop ? want to keep same seat height etc. want to keep handleing at a premium !! not a chopper guy !:confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Direct Cycle Parts was the cheapest for Progressive-bought Monotubes and 944's. $265 for Monotubes and I think it was $525 for the 944's. I couldnt find em cheaper.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Got mine off Amazon.com, forgot what site it was thru but I paid only $265 shipped.

·
Registered
985 Posts
What's the big deal with monotubes?? Someone posted about my new wheel and said i should get them. Is there that big a difference and what's the pros and cons of them. Besides spending $$. Isn't the stock ones good enough? Help me understand please. Thanks friends Dan

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts