Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had level IV audio installed. Sound is loud and clear. Just wish there was lil more bass in there. It sounds very high. Is there anything I can add to give it a lil umph!!! The kind of music I like needs some BASS!!!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I went with 6x9 lowers and was surprised by the bass I have, the Focal KR'S I have in the fairing do pretty good, but the lowers kick. .....

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Some dude had what I think were 10" subs in each bag. That thing had the best bass I ever heard on bike when moving. Of course, he was not moving too fast going through the HD lot but I could still hear the bass as he rolled off. Some hippity hop BS that drives me crazy lol. Other than an extreme like that you will be a bit limited. DBell is a resident expert so I would listen to him ?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Focal krc 6.5 in fairing 2 focal amps. Focal 570ac's in lids.

Wow those 5 x 7 focals are expensive! I hate to be the guy. . . But if you want bass you gonna have to get some 6 x 9's back there. Best I've heard for bass is the Pioneer TS-D6902R and the Kicker KS693's. Both hit hard when powered correctly. But as Venomized said at speed you will lose it, But you can dam sure feel it! . . lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 5x7 aren't expensive. It's the 6.5 that cost twice as much. I'll change the rears when I change my lids. These are just temporary till next year when I change the bags and lids

1 - 12 of 12 Posts