Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
I don't know how much money he has, but if he's ok I bet he has a bruised ego.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Note to self,
No white chopper
Don't dump clutch when doing 15 mph
Don't be a DORK... :confused:

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
It actually looks like he might have locked that super skinny front wheel up. Still a dumbass though:)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ha!

I watched this video a couple of times a felt the background looked familiar, see previous post.
It's DEFINETLY in Ocean City, Maryland and has to have been taken during DelMarVa Bike Fest/Week (whatever)!
The video was shot on 71st street, oceanside and the guy dumped it right at the intersection of Ocean Hwy.
I hate to see some dumbass, wannabe biker wreck his shit but it happens.

Just thought I would share.

HSP

·
Registered
826 Posts
Now ya went and done it!! I got stuck in YouTube hell looking at idiot biker videos. Hahahahahaha, there are a lot of people out there riding who are willing to prove their idiocy on video.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who knows what comes over some people when they get in a rally atmosphere? Alcohol, the vibe of all the bikes, ego or just plain dumb (not necessarily a rally thing:D) I think they yell like that cause he hit the guys who were sitting at the stop sign.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Good thing he didn't take out the guys stopped in front of him! Makes you wonder, what was he thinking? (actually, I guess he wasn't thinking:D )

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
can't you just hear him explain what happened. "I don't know what happened the throttle just stuck wide open, I had to lay it down or I might have hurt someone"

·
Registered
955 Posts
That one dude he almost slid in to could have bought it, he had to do a left turn into oncoming traffic to keep from getting rear-swiped!

When I was a dumbass 24 year old on Sportster at Daytona Bike Week '86 I ALMOST did something that stupid. I pulled a wheelie on the main drag and had too much gas. Stood the SOB straight up and in the split second when everything goes into slowmo I saw my legs kicking like crazy out in front of me. Was ready to bail out when the front end miraculously came down.

Last wheelie I ever attempted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts