Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend is complaining of buzzing and tingling feet with the stock passenger footboards (2005 FLTRI). I'm highly motivated to keep her happy. :wink: Does anyone make passenger footboards that have the same rubber isolation that the rider boards have? Do you have any recommendations where passenger comfort is the highest priority?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm planning on getting the Kuryakyn Kinetic inserts for both driver and passenger soon. I had some Kury Iso ones on my previous bike with good results.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Does she wear flat or heeled boots? Always got complaints with those that wore heels on the flat boards.

On the 2005... do you have the transmission isolator linkages installed?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does she wear flat or heeled boots? Always got complaints with those that wore heels on the flat boards.

On the 2005... do you have the transmission isolator linkages installed?
She usually wears boots with a 1/2 inch heel (like a men's dress shoe heel). I don't have any idea what the isolator linkages are, so I suspect I don't have them (bought used). Got a link where I can learn about them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I got those same highway pegs, adjustable, gives her more options to position her feet just like I have when riding. Usually the only complaints I hear about is the heat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts