Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
I looked closer, those are made by Advan Black. I personally don't have anything made by them, but have heard mixed reviews. Fairing factory seams to be in the same boat...... I do have some things from FF, fit well with OEM, just not always the same quality. If you're looking for quality go with the likes of Top Shop, Bad Dad, or something similar. For bargains I would compare these and probably fairing factory.

Reactions: javal2001

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I bought a set of the Advanblack 4.5 bags and was happy with them. My lids bolted right up and the paint was ok, even tough I had them repainted because I wanted to change things up, I was happy with them and the price.

Here is a picture after paint and installed.

Attachments

Reactions: javal2001

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the feed back all! I will look at the other manufactures and the pics your bike Brewiz look sharp! Any scraping while leaning??

·
Registered
25 Posts
First I bought a chopped tour pack from advan black already painted in velocity red sunglo and I was very happy with it for a good price. Then I thought of buying a copy of the arlen ness angled fender extention from them...... BAD IDEA. The tri-bar light didn't come close to fitting. Now I'm out $61 in return shipping because amazon will not supply a return shipping label for a incorrectly manufactured part. Right now I'm 50% satisfied with advan black. That being said, I would rather pay more, than take those odds even though I am happy with their chopped for pack. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Thank you for the feed back all! I will look at the other manufactures and the pics your bike Brewiz look sharp! Any scraping while leaning??
Thanks
Not yet but I haven't pushed it yet.....

·
Registered
491 Posts
Im afraid of leaning a little to aggressively an scraping them up the way I ride.
Any pointers are welcome.
If you know you're an aggressive rider, stretched bags might not be for you. As always, "it's your money, do what you want".?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts