Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i finally made my choice and odrered a reverse for my bike. After some knee surgery i felt a little extra help backing up was in order. After doing a lot of reading and pondering i settled on the Motor Trike reverse. Seemed to be a better choice for me.
The kit should be in soon and my local dealer will do the install. Ill let you know how it works out

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Interesting. I just read the installation pdf and it looks pretty straightforward. Something I'd consider doing myself (health permitting). Not a bad price either. I'll be curious to see how many hours labor your dealer chargers you for this.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Got one on my '03 Softail motor trike and it works the peach! Love it

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Picking up my bike tomorrow from shop. my motor trike reverse is installed. Will keep posted on how i like it.
My dealer told me about 8 hours labor to install that setup. Let me know the amount of hours yours charged you if you would please.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
The only times I ever back up my bike is in my garage/shop when I back it into its spot, and backing out of the trailer.

Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, got the bike back from shop. Drove is three miles backwards just because i could... just kidding
After my knee surgery the revers is going to be the trick for me.

Posted a pic in my garage.

Easy to use...just follow the documented proceedure.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Well, got the bike back from shop. Drove is three miles backwards just because i could... just kidding
After my knee surgery the revers is going to be the trick for me.

Posted a pic in my garage.

Easy to use...just follow the documented proceedure.
Oh no! The revers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts