Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,489 Posts
What is the best website for motorcycle parts?
@David Angel Depends on what You are looking for I usually do a Google Search then compare prices along with shipping and taxes, then go with the least expensive when possible.
As @RFG7680 John stated Revzilla and Dennis Kirk are just 2.
I have also had good luck with West End Motorsports, MotoMummy, and Get Lowered just to name a few.
Some companies give Veterans Discounts so if You are a Vet make sure to check.
Mike U.

· Registered
2019 RGS
6,567 Posts
Be absolutely sure that what you order from them is what you want. Their restock fee is high and they will charge it even when they finally drop ship a defective product. They’re notorious for taking orders and not having parts in stock. I’ve seen this complaint before and learned it the hard way myself. They do not list it as a back order. They wait for you to buy it and then let you know. Took me 6 weeks to get my MRI stand.
They’re super nice on the phone. Have spent plenty of time talking to them. But getting burned on that seat did it for me. Call them ahead to be sure it’s in stock.
I’m not saying don’t use them. But be damn sure when you hit the buy button.

Sucks. I really wanted the Feuling BA air cleaner and their external breather. But Feuling was showing it “NOT IN STOCK” but Westend being the only other option Showed it in Stock. So I bought the Trask from DK.

Like I said. Use them. Just be sure it’s in stock and be sure it’s what you want

· Registered
7,112 Posts
I have not bought anything from either in a while, but Direct Cycle Parts was always a good place for me as was Eastern Performance.

directcycleparts.com
easternperformance.com

· Registered
7,741 Posts
Depends so much on what parts.
Engine part, Exhaust, tuners Air cleans ect Fuel moto . Hands down.
Lights Custom Dynamics. they know HD better than HD does.

Reactions: RFG7680

· Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,748 Posts
Depends so much on what parts.
Engine part, Exhaust, tuners Air cleans ect Fuel moto . Hands down.
And what motor generation your bike has in it; not all shops cater to all generations. Ask <---this guy who runs a Shovelhead as well. But you see it with M8's vs Twinkies also.

· Registered
512 Posts
@David Angel Depends on what You are looking for I usually do a Google Search then compare prices along with shipping and taxes, then go with the least expensive when possible.
I have also had good luck with West End Motorsports, MotoMummy, and Get Lowered just to name a few.
Mike U.
I hate to slam a business but….
West End lists parts for sale they may or may not have in stock . Been down this road with them recently. Once you start reading the fine print in their order confirmation you find out that they say they basically can’t keep an up to date inventory because of all the lines they carry.

And they say if they backorder an item from your order they give you an opportunity to cancel it, but I had to call them to cancel it.

They say they are in Morehead City NC but have a PA phone number, and Google says their address is some other business.

Lots of unanswered BBB complaints with an F rating.

· Registered
'19 RGS (Wicked Red Denim)
80 Posts
I like jpcycles. I’ve never used them for high ticket items like engine parts, wheels, exhaust, etc. but they have a large selection of everything. I used to belong to their club. It was a low fee and when I bought a lot of stuff after buying a new bike, I ended up saving a lot of money because of the discount you get being a member.

· Registered
2,600 Posts
i always prefer buying from my local bike shop.
that way, if i have any problems i can yank the sumbitch across the parts counter and beat the pulp out of him lol

most of the time they can steer you to the best price and it helps build a relationship with a helpful resource.
it's all give and take, and imho sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you.

· Registered
2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron 883
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike U.
I have been looking for a sissy bar. I had a small accident, the footing slipped and I went down with the bike while parking my sissy bar anchor pin is broken in half, and could not hold my sissy bar bag anymore. I googled Harley iron 883 motorcycle sissy bar and the Viking Bags came in the top results. Don't why I have never heard of this brand before. I am thinking to buy Iron Born Sissy Bar with Foldable Luggage Rack for Harley Sportster 883 Iron XL883N Chrome but it will cost me around $200 with shipping and the 15% off. I have their sissy bar bag as well which I received 10 days ago and the quality seems to be alright. Is there any other cheaper alternative available? It has a foldable luggage rack which would be a nice addition to carry more luggage on long tours.

· Registered
7,741 Posts
I have been looking for a sissy bar. I had a small accident, the footing slipped and I went down with the bike while parking my sissy bar anchor pin is broken in half, and could not hold my sissy bar bag anymore. I googled Harley iron 883 motorcycle sissy bar and the Viking Bags came in the top results. Don't why I have never heard of this brand before. I am thinking to buy Iron Born Sissy Bar with Foldable Luggage Rack for Harley Sportster 883 Iron XL883N Chrome but it will cost me around $200 with shipping and the 15% off. I have their sissy bar bag as well which I received 10 days ago and the quality seems to be alright. Is there any other cheaper alternative available? It has a foldable luggage rack which would be a nice addition to carry more luggage on long tours.
Not bad mouthing Viking bags. Some companies get things right some times and wrong others.

Viking bags has the rep of being Cheap and they are not referring to just price.
I have a set of Viking bags for the 750 Street Harley. The mounts were Junk but I used theirs and some skills and made my own. The bags have held up very well. In Rain snow ,ice and often very wet.

· The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,489 Posts
I don't think You will find a Sissybar in this style at a better price.
Most I have seen go for well over $300.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.

· Premium Member
Bastardized 2011 FLTRU
958 Posts
Amazon and Parts Giant are my goto sites. Amazon has most all major brands, not just Chinese crap. With my Prime membership most stuff arrives in 2-3 days tops. I also like Parts Giant because most of my order ships from their Texas warehouse and also arrives in 2-3 days and they have free shipping over $50….

· Premium Member
2020 CVO Road Glide
356 Posts
I try my best to support local while not paying excessively. With that said, I've had great luck with Revzilla. They have many comprehensive reviews, a great return policy, and earning the Revzilla cash is a nice bonus.

· Registered
2019 RGS
6,567 Posts
Dennis Kirk has become my favorite. I’ll also use Cycle Gear because they also have a store twenty minutes away.

Then all the others. JP, Revzilla, et all
I delivered in MN right across the street from Dennis Kirk. Man, I wanted a tour. But if the wheels aint turnin' I aint earnin' lol
Just ordered my Trask and the Wifes S&S from Dennis Kirk.

Revzilla/Cycle Gear Same parent company.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts