Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
9,055 Posts
This thread is going to be one hell of a play list.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
This one may seem a little strange, (consider the source) :ROFLMAO: Riding, for me, is more than a feeling. It's almost like life-giving energy. Marianne "slipping away" is like watching the rear fender as I'm trying to keep up with @Little Wing or @Uncle Fuzzy while I'm trying to keep them in sight on my 88ci 5spd :eek::eek::coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::censored:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,774 Posts
This one may seem a little strange, (consider the source) :ROFLMAO: Riding, for me, is more than a feeling. It's almost like life-giving energy. Marianne "slipping away" is like watching the rear fender as I'm trying to keep up with @Little Wing or @Uncle Fuzzy while I'm trying to keep them in sight on my 88ci 5spd :eek::eek::coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::censored:

I grew up a little less than an hour north of Boston in southern NH. There was a period in the mid to late 70s that you couldn't go anywhere where music was playing that you didn't hear a "Boston" song about once an hour. Yep, the days of customed vans and weekend long "Van-Ins". One of the guys in our club used to bring his Sansui home system and a very long extension cord. He's put his JBL speakers on top of his van and blast "Boston" and "The Cars", another hot Boston based band at the time. Usually these events were held at a fairground or possibly a camp ground where they reserve the whole place. Smokin good times!

·
Registered
2019 RGU. Midnight blue/silver. “MARLIN”
975 Posts
I grew up a little less than an hour north of Boston in southern NH. There was a period in the mid to late 70s that you couldn't go anywhere where music was playing that you didn't hear a "Boston" song about once an hour. Yep, the days of customed vans and weekend long "Van-Ins". One of the guys in our club used to bring his Sansui home system and a very long extension cord. He's put his JBL speakers on top of his van and blast "Boston" and "The Cars", another hot Boston based band at the time. Usually these events were held at a fairground or possibly a camp ground where they reserve the whole place. Smokin good times!

Love The Cars! I’ve been saying it wrong all these years, it’s The Cahs 🤣

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I've seen a few of their concerts. I got to meet them a few times. They've played Redwood Run a couple of times while I was Head of Security for the Event.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts